618realtor.com is the official site of the REALTOR® Association of Southwestern Illinois (RASI). RASI is a membership organization which serves the collective interests of its members through representation, education, information exchange, advocacy and other support services.
Information on this Website is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for practical purpose, noninfringement and expectation of privacy. RASI shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages for use of this Website or other hyperlinked Websites. If this limitation of liability or the exclusion of warranty set forth herein is held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, then RASI’s maximum liability for any type of damages shall be limited to U.S. $100.00.
All rights reserved. Reproduction, distribution, publication or transmission of the copyrighted materials is expressly prohibited without written permission of RASI or the copyright owner unless otherwise specified.
The names, service marks and logos appearing on this site may not be used in advertising or publicity or to otherwise indicate RASI sponsorship or affiliation without RASI’s written permission.
Although the RASI site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, including links from banner advertisements, RASI takes no responsibility for the content or information on sites produced independently or RASI, does not endorse (unless otherwise stated), approve or certify said sites, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of information located at such sites. Advertising of products or services does not imply endorsement. In addition, RASI takes no responsibility for the use or privacy of your information by other Internet sites linked to MyRasi.com.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by RASI or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the RASI designated copyright agent listed below:
1124 Hartman Lane, Suite 120
Shiloh, IL 62221
Include the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- An Address, a telephone number and an e-mail address where RASI can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not RASI can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by it’s agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
RASI may request additional information before removing any infringing material. RASI may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that person can respond to your allegations.
RASI has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C.512(c).