The REALTOR® Association of Southwestern Illinois has developed a Leadership Learning Institute for all members of the Association that would like to participate. This Institute’s goal is to help our members become leaders in the Association and in their communities. There is no fee to attend this Institute. The Institute will run from September to August of the following year.
The topics included in this Institute are:
- Leadership (from speakers in the community)
- Legal Issues
- Core Standards
- Business Planning
- Tax Information
- Community Involvement
The above classes will, for the most part, be one class per month for 3 to 4 hours.
This Institute will be limited to 10 -12 members per group. Interested members will fill out an application to be considered for the Institute. Each class will be picked by the Board of Directors. The class for the Leadership Learning Institute will be expected to:
- Commit to attending each class
- Commit to a community service project put on by the Association
- Commit to attend many of the REALTOR® Association Events
- Read a provided book before class begins
- Get their application signed by their Managing Broker
- Two letters of recommendation are also required along with your completed application
At the end of the program, each graduate will be recognized at the Annual Meeting & Installation in August.