What should you do if you feel a REALTOR® has behaved unethically? What should you expect if you are a claimant in a Code of Ethics … [Read More...]
13 hours ago
Pontoon Beach Update: Pontoon Beach will allow a closing or tenant to move in. Buyer and tenant (in rental situation) need to call Village Hall and request an inspection for after April 8. ... See MoreSee Less
New Columbia notes: take note that unoccupied structures of a week, will open up for inspections on 3/30/2020...
· All applications are submitted via online, e-mail or overnight drop box.
· All payments are via online or drop box.
· New Construction or unoccupied additions/renovations inspections are proceeding as normal.
· Occupied structure’s inspections are deferred until an April 7th, then a reevaluation will take place. Currently we are accepting applications and providing a temporary certificate of compliance/occupancy to the sellers and buyers if a real-estate transfer is necessary prior to those inspections commencing again.
· Beginning March 30th we will be providing inspections to structures that have been vacant for a minimum of seven (7) days.
· Scheduling for occupancy inspections are based on a first come first serve, this is why we are still accepting applications. Occupancy applications submitted have been recorded by submittal date. The earliest submitted application will be provided the first scheduling opportunity and so on. ... See MoreSee Less
Protecting your privacy is important to us. To assure you of Southern Illinois Realtor® Association's (RASI) commitment to protecting your privacy, … Read more.
This website and its content is copyright of RASI. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any … Read more.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by RASI and while we endeavour to keep … Read more.
The REALTOR® Association of Southwestern Illinois is committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, have … Read more.